TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the on-line shopping facility.
By using any of the sites controlled by Action Valley - Peru Bungee, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, Action Valley - Peru Bungee, does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
Action Valley - Peru Bungee, may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions:
- There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once the booking is complete; we just change the day or postpone if you can’t assist the day of the event but we need you to send us an e-mail or call us up to 2 days before the event; the service fee is non-refundable.
- The on-line purchasing facility contains price information. The price advertised may not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate fluctuations. This means that because Action Valley - Peru Bungee are based in Peru, your purchase is converted to Peruvian Soles, at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. So if you purchase on this website, you will always be charged the equivalent in Peruvian Soles at the bank exchange rate of the day.
- Participation may be refused if a customer does not retain correct booking code information or cannot produce proof of purchase or appropriate identification.
- Prices may vary on-line to advertised prices elsewhere.
- If you are making a purchase for a child aged between 14 - 17 years (voucher or online booking) then you must need to sing a permission and a copy of your ID card (for locals DNI).
- The minimum weight for do the bungee or Slingshot has to be 45 kilos and the maximum weight has to be 110 kilos.